- Crystal Alexander Controller
- Sara Atkinson Producer/CMP
- Bob Auiler Senior Editor and Engineer
- Chelsea Biltz Accounting Assistant
- Marc Bochenek Account Director
- Sarah Cantu Executive Producer
- Amanda Conner Project Manager
- Kevin Danaj President and CEO
- Brian Glovis Project Manager
- Michael Glovis Event Lead/Brand Ambassador
- Brittney Harris Creative Design
- Ryan Henning Event Lead/Brand Ambassador
- Steve Honingford Account Director/Business Development
- Kym Janowicz Account Director/Executive Producer
- Jeff Kirk Vice President/Account Director
- Jenn Kirk Associate Producer
- Michael Lemanske Production Assistant
- Larry Moore Production Manager
- Chris O'Connell Technical Producer
- Sharon Ricketts Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
- James Sharp Technical Director
- Karl Siegert Vice President and COO
- Michael Smith Producer
- Rob Smith Engineer in Charge
- Tyler Tagami Account Director/Executive Producer
- Brian Taylor Account Director/Producer
- Mike Vanderveer Technical Manager
- Sarah White Producer
- Barb Wrublesky Accounts Payable/Receivable
Giving BackWe think Mother Teresa said it the best… “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” At MVP, we definitely believe in community connection. Our team of employees are proudly engaged in volunteer work throughout our local community. We do it because it’s the right thing to do, we do it because we truly want to. Creating ripples that change the world… it’s very cool.
Volunteer Day OffEach year our employees are encouraged to take a paid day off to help in any manner they chose to support our local community. The results are amazing. Everything from helping at dog shelters, homeless food banks, youth mentoring programs, senior citizen homes, to chaperoning an event at a local school our MVP team touches the lives of so many in so many unique ways.
St. Baldrick’sSince 2008, MVP has been immersed in St, Baldrick’s fundraising events in Romeo and St. Clair Shores. Not only have employees shaved their heads to raise money for childhood specific cancer research, we have been instrumental in organizing these events which has raised over 2 million dollars since 2008. Yep, 2 million dollars!
Ronald McDonald HouseEvery month since 2016, the MVP family is privileged and humbled to serve dinner to the guests of the Detroit Ronald McDonald House.
InterFaith ChurchWorking with a local church, MVP has helped numerous local families with outdoor chores. From leaf raking to yard cleaning to exterior garage painting, our MVP family graciously rolls up our sleeves to bring smiles to our neighbor’s faces.
Christmas SpiritIt’s much more than your typical giving tree at Christmas time at MVP, how about car repairs, washing machines and Xbox play stations. Generosity and love is our way we bring the holiday spirit to local needing families.
Cassie HinesMVP has volunteered their video services for the Cassie Hines Shoes Cancer Foundation. The Foundation helps young adults diagnosed with cancer by guiding them to peer support programs, including cancer camps, and encouraging their participation in these programs.
Our CultureOur people. Our community. Our mission. Serving our clients with the same passion we serve our community and employees isn’t just talk at MVP, it’s simply how we roll. We love what we do and we care. We have fun, we laugh and we hang out together. It’s actually pretty simple… Do the right thing over and over and great things will happen. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Video | Business Meetings | Digital | Consumer Events
1751 E. Lincoln Ave. | Madison Heights, MI 48071