Your meetings have changed. It’s time to think differently.
Looking for a solution?
What about virtual events?
The virtual canvas is almost anything you can imagine.
What are we talking about?
It’s everything you’d expect at a live event but packaged in an experiential virtual environment. Live presentations, Q&A, exhibit halls, a virtual lobby, networking sessions, sponsorship opportunities and even happy hours.
Virtual Exhibit Halls
When it might make sense
A few scenarios:
- If a live event was forced to cancel
- There’s a need to have a digital element integrated into an existing live event (hybrid approach)
- A simple video conference won’t cut it. There’s a need to inspire a large audience around a common message or initiative.
What are some of the benefits?
- It lives on past the “show day” for those who were unable to attend or need access to any of the show content.
- Travel costs can be saved and allocated elsewhere.
- In a new reality of live events, the organization still has a chance to show an innovative spirit and inspire an audience.